A mini version of our popular H53 High Accuracy Decibels Sound Level Meter (30 to 130 Decibels), the H65 is a wonderful tool for safety engineers and sound quality controller. It provides a reliable, accurate and fast way to measure sound level and calculate the decibel of factory, office, traffic, family, audio system, etc.
Featuring a wide dynamic range from 35 to 130dB, it can be used in a variety of environments to get the right response for the human ear. Just press one button and the sound level will instantly show up on the LCD display. It????s a practical little tool great for noise pollution monitoring, home theater setup, health and safety compliance, vehicle noise testing etc.
Professional functions, user friendly and convenient. This item really has it all. Name brand trackers with similar functions cost more than twice as much money and are usually way bigger too. Order now while this product is still in stock and we????ll ship it out to you within 24 hours! At a Glance...
- 4 Digits display
- Max hold function
- 35 dB to 130 dB dynamic range
- 0.1 dB resolution
- IEC 651 Type II
- Range: 35-130dB
- Accuracy: +/-1.5dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5HZ to 8.5KHZ
- Frequency Weighting: A
- Max Hold Function
- Sampling Time: 2 Times/Sec
- Power Source: x1 9V Batteries (Not Included)
- Main product dimensions: 33x134x50mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 112g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
Ordering from cVasion provides you with the following benefits:
- Sound Level Meter
- User Manual
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS