Advanced Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting/Emissivity Adjustment: with new added features and functions, this handy tool gives you accurate surface temperature readings in less than a second.
This product is perfect for anyone needing to detect cold or heat leak in the house, look for the overheating electronic component in a product, or even preparing the baby????s milk to the right temperature. With its long range, accurate measurement, and immediate response, it can be used in a wide range of applications.
Using this non-contact thermometer is easy and safe too. Just aim and pull the trigger, the temperature will instantly show up on the LCD display. The laser sighting helps you aim at targets both near and far away. The product even comes with a LCD backlight for you to easily read the temperature in the dark. Now with new added emissivity adjustment feature, you can change the emissivity level according to the material that????s being measured for even more accurate reading.
Compared with other similar products on the market, this infrared thermometer comes with more sophisticated functions including computing difference between temperature readings, high and low temperature alarm, data storage, measuring average temperature, etc.
This device starts paying for itself immediately by saving you time, money, and worry. Its wide range of application makes it a must-have item for electricians, mechanics, building inspectors, maintenance men, and DIY handymen. Buy one for yourself today, or order in bulk to sell and profit. Available from your best source for wholesale electronics, cVasion. At a Glance...
- Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Emissivity Adjustment for maximum accuracy
- Displays temperature reading in less than 1 second
- Laser pointer for accurate aiming
- Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Backlit screen lets you use this thermometer day and night
- Grip handle and trigger for easy use
- Advanced version of our CVHM-H49 with more functions and wider temperature range
- Unit Measurement: Degree Celsius, Fahrenheit
- Temperature Range: -50 to 700 Degrees Celsius (-58 to 1292 Fahrenheit)
- Accuracy: 0 to 700 Degrees Celsius (32 to 1292 Fahrenheit): +- 1. 5 Degrees Celsius , +-1.5 Percent, -50 to 0 Degrees Celsius (-58 to 32 Fahrenheit): +/-3 Degrees Celsius (+/-5 Fahrenheit)
- Response Time: 500 milliseconds, 95 Percent Response
- Resolution: 0.1 Degrees Celsius or 0.1 Fahrenheit
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0 to 1
- Distance to Spot Size Ratio: 12:1 (Can take temperature of a 2 cm - Large target from a distance of 24 cm)
- Laser Class: Class II
- Auto Power Off and Data Hold
- Backlight ON/Off Selectable
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40 Degrees Celsius (32 to 104 Fahrenheit)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 Degrees Celsius (-4 to 140 Fahrenheit)
- Power Source: 9V Battery (Included)
- Main product dimensions: 160x110x42mm (L x W x D)
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- This product is not intended to be used as a medical device especially as it uses a laser which can damage eyes. cVasion be held responsible for any misuse.
Ordering from cVasion provides you with the following benefits:
- Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
- User Manual
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS